Register your TEAM
If your organization or business starts a team, you can then challenge a competing business to beat or match your fundraising efforts.
More about how to register your team
Teams are a way to organize a group of folks raising money for a given campaign. Teams have a Team Captain who creates the team and can invite other members to join his team and donate to the campaign. These donations then count towards the team totals.
- To begin, click on the button link to Get Started and then on the campaign page click the “start fundraising” button.
- You will then have the choice to start a new team, join an existing team or donate as a separate member.
- You will need to register on the website with your name and email and can include your organization. Be prepared with an image or avatar for your team that you can upload that is 250px by 250px in size. This will easily identify your team in the leaderboards.
- New Teams will be automatically approved and will start to show up on the campaign leaderboard. You will then have the opportunity to invite members of your team by including their emails. Don’t worry, you will also get an email with a link that you can use to invite more people later.
- You will have your own team page you can direct friends and family to so they can join your team and contribute a donation to the cause.
Send your team the link to signup and give their donation. You can watch your standings on the leaderboard and challenge other groups to see who can raise the most funds.
How to reach your team goals
There are lots of ways to grow your team and raise funds.
- Invite your coworkers, team members to join your team by sending them the link to your team page that was sent to you by email when you registered.
- Once they have joined your team they can donate and the funds will count towards your team goals.
- Each team member can also be a fundraiser and invite their family to donate through their own profile.
- The team captain will be notified when new members join his team or donate.
- Watch your team move up the ranks in the leaderboard as you grow your team and get closer to your goal.
Fill the FOOD Bank
All the donations from the teams are used to buy food items for the food bank and for the Christmas Hampers that are given out every year to those who sign up.
Your donations will be used locally.
All donations accepted on our website will be used for the local food bank here in Prince George.
You and your team members can rest assured that your efforts will help to improve or change the lives of those less fortunate. Nationally this year, food banks are seeing an increase in applications for those in need.
Hope During Christmas
As another year is quickly fading, our mission is not. Each and every year carries needs and we do everything we can to meet them. This of course couldn’t be done without you. The Christmas season is a time when we express our caring through giving. Even the smallest of gifts can carry a special meaning when given with Love. Your tax-deductible gift can help to provide assistance to children and families in Prince George and area at Christmas as well as through out the coming year. Join us in saying “I Care: by mailing in your cheque, or visiting us online at SAPG.ca and help us spread the warmth of caring.
Thank you and God bless you.
For more information email: email@example.com or phone: 250-564-4000 ext 224