ADOPT A FAMILY 2021
Prince George, British Columbia
For many families, Christmas can be stressful.
We want to TEAM UP WITH THE COMMUNITY to BRING HOPE
And help families to provide a Christmas for their children.
Registrations will be accepted from Oct 13, 2021 to Dec 10, 2021
Please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox browsers to complete this form
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the responsibility of a Sponsor?
- Sponsors must provide the following for their matched family:
- A gift card for the food portion (no bought food please)- see cost section (question 2).
- Three (3) gifts per child: one (1) large and two (2) smaller gifts.
- One (1) small gift per adult.
- Anything extra that you would like to put in the hamper.
How much will Sponsoring a family cost?
- Food Hampers- Gift cards ONLY (no food, no cash):
- Small 1 to 2 people — $100
- Medium 3 to 5 people — $125
- Large 6 to 9 people — $150
- Extra Large 10+ people — $175
- Gifts for a child (total $100)
- One Large gift — $50-$75
- Two small gifts — $25-$50
- Gift for an adult — $25
I want to be a Sponsor! What do I do now?
- Awesome! You will need to complete the Registration Form below. Once submitted, you will be contacted by email within 2 weeks and will be provided with a “Matched Family” which will include the ages, genders, and gift wish list for the family.
When can I start buying gifts for my Matched Family?
- As soon as you receive your Matched Family you and your team can shop your little hearts out. You can always purchase gift cards in lieu of gifts, if shopping isn’t your thing.
When and how do Sponsors drop off the Hampers?
- Drop off days this year: TBD
Who do I contact for more information?
- Phone: 250-564-4000 ext 224