Give a Donation this Christmas SeasonA Gift from the Heart
How to Make a Donation
We appreciate every donation especially during the Christmas Season. We are using the Moneris secure payment system to accept online donations.
Simply click on the button below to go to our donation page and then indicate the amount you want to donate and follow through to the secure payment.
Why Support the Salvation Army?
- The Salvation Army helps one person at a time, believing that each person is infinitely valuable and equally worthy.
- Social and community service programs focus on nurturing the capacities, skills and strengths of individuals rather than just giving them a hand out.
- As an international Christian church that welcomes everyone, The Salvation Army’s faith motivates its social programs. Donations from the public at large, which includes money from individuals, foundations, corporations and all levels of government, are used for community and social service programs.
- The Salvation Army has adopted Imagine Canada’s Ethical Fundraising & Financial Accountability Code. In doing so, the Army undertakes to adhere to the standards set out in the Code in its treatment of donors and the public, its fundraising practices and its financial transparency, and to be accountable for doing so.
- All funds donated to The Salvation Army are used by The Salvation Army, or agencies of which it is a member.