Prince George, British Columbia
CHRISTMAS HAMPERS 2020
The Salvation Army is TEAMING UP WITH THE COMMUNITY to BRING HOPE to Families and individuals this Christmas season.
Applications will be open Nov 2, 2020 until Nov 27, 2020 at noon.
Hamper Distribution will be on Dec 15th and 16th, 2020
Please use Google, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox search engines to complete this form
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible?
- Anyone who finds themselves in need of help this Christmas. All accepted applications will receive a Hamper, whether through our Hamper Program or through our Adopt a Family Program.
What is Adopt a Family?
- This is where members of the community provide a Christmas for a family. This program is confidential and eligible families must have children between the ages of 0yrs and 18yrs. When you apply for a Christmas Hamper, you will automatically be considered for this program. Being considered does not guarantee that your application will be selected for sponsorship.
How do I apply?
- You will need to complete the Application Form below. Once submitted, you will be contacted by phone or email within 7 days.
- Alternatively, you can stop by The Salvation Army Food Bank to pick up a paper copy of the Application. (3500-18th Ave, Prince George).
- Applications will be processed between Nov 2nd to Dec 4th, 2020
Who do I contact for more information?
- Call 250-564-4000, ext 224 or ext 228