SALVATION ARMY THRIFT STOREUsed Goods, Clothing, Recycled Items
Something for Everyone
The Salvation Army Thrift Store is the store of gems and hidden treasures with something for everyone young or old. Why spend huge dollars elsewhere when you can buy for so much less in a thrift store and all proceeds go to help the needy in Prince George?
Did you know our store carries antiques, clothing (including many name brands), furniture, household items, toys, sporting goods, home décor, books and so much more?
Come down and visit the staff and volunteers and be a savvy thrift store shopper.
Color tag sales and more
50% OFF DAY
STUDENT DISCOUNT DAY
30% discount on Tuesdays and Fridays for seniors 60+ years old. Everything in the store except red tags and select marked items.
If you are interested in Volunteering for the Thrift Store come in and see our Volunteer Coordinator or call 250-564-4000 ext 225.
Donating Items to Thrift Store
We graciously accept your quality donations to re purpose. There is an extensive list of what we can use or repurpose for sale in the Thrift Stores. DO NOT drop off Thrift Store or Recycling items to the College Heights or Hart Highway locations. We accept donations to the 18th Avenue location only and will then distribute to the other two stores.
Sorting and organizing your recycling is of utmost value to us in our processing duties. See list below.
- Good Resalable Clothing
- Clothing to recycle (please bag separately and tag it for recycling)
- Household Items
- Resalable Furniture ( except particle board)
- Resalable Electronics
- Recyclable Electronics (ex. any broken or damaged household
- electronic that do not contain coolant)
- Burnt out Light Bulbs
- Recyclable metal
- Toys and Sports
- Recyclable Light fixtures
Items we do not accept
- Dirty or Torn Furniture
- No Particle Board Furniture or Entertainment Centres
- No Large Computer Desks
- Home Renovation products, sinks, flooring, trim
- Encyclopedia’s, books
- Large Kid Toys
- Baby Furniture
- Brief Cases
- Flip-Flops, slippers, odd shoes
- Stuffed Toys (No stuffed toys as per health regulations)
- Small scrap material
- Any appliance that uses a refrigerant (Air conditioners, water coolers, fridges, freezers, etc.)