Make a Donation
The Salvation Army is the largest non-governmental direct provider of social services in Canada offering unprecedented support to society’s most vulnerable. When you give to The Salvation Army, you are giving hope today by investing in the future of marginalized and overlooked people.
We appreciate every donation especially during the Christmas Season. Every donation we receive is utilized within this community and you can choose from several options or funding categories to give to.
How it Works
- Simply choose one of the set amounts or click on the Custom Amount and input your chosen donation (note: minimum amount is $50).
- You can use the drop down to direct your donation to a particular fund.
- Click on the Continue button to go to the next page of the donation form.
- Fill in your full name and address and email.
- Leave a comment if you like
- Fill in your credit card details. We use secure payment through Moneris.
- Then click Donate now to complete the transaction.
- You will get an email receipt in your inbox for this donation.
Thanks so much to those who have donated. Your Gift is Appreciated.
Laura and Mark Grafton
Nevio & Stephanie Rossi
Why Support the Salvation Army?
- The Salvation Army helps one person at a time, believing that each person is infinitely valuable and equally worthy.
- Social and community service programs focus on nurturing the capacities, skills and strengths of individuals rather than just giving them a hand out.
- As an international Christian church that welcomes everyone, The Salvation Army’s faith motivates its social programs. Donations from the public at large, which includes money from individuals, foundations, corporations and all levels of government, are used for community and social service programs.
- The Salvation Army has adopted Imagine Canada’s Ethical Fundraising & Financial Accountability Code. In doing so, the Army undertakes to adhere to the standards set out in the Code in its treatment of donors and the public, its fundraising practices and its financial transparency, and to be accountable for doing so.
- All funds donated to The Salvation Army are used by The Salvation Army, or agencies of which it is a member.